Judging the 10 Day Art Challenge
- Thanks for considering being a judge for the 10 Day Art Challenge. Here are some quick points.
- We are a totally free competition for students and teachers everywhere.
- We are funded by the non-profit Arts Equality - www.artsequality.org
- Judging will take about 60-90 minutes and you will have 7-10 days to do it.
- Judging can be done at home on your computer. You don't need to attend any event to judge.
- REGISTER TO JUDGE by WED JANUARY 10, 2018
10 Day Art Challenge - Overview
- Students had 10 school days to create an original piece of art (2D or 3D)
- On Day 1, the students were given a REQUIRED color, shape, texture (real or implied), and art movement
- Those REQUIRED elements MUST appear in the piece of art
- All art created in the same STATE, has the EXACT SAME required elements.
- On Day 10, the art work was finished and photographed by the teacher
- As a final event, the top pieces of art, determined by you, will appear at a Gallery and Awards Day.
How to judge 10 Day Art Challenge artwork - VIDEO TUTORIALS
- Use the rubric on our website: http://www.tendayart.org/scoring-rubric.html
- Watch the correct 4-minute video below that explains to you specifically HOW to judge:
When will you judge the 2017-18 Art Challenge?
- Judging BEGINS January 16, 2018 and ENDS January 26, 2018